RO-LCG is a consortium of five institutions that represents Romania within the WLCG collaboration.
RO-LCG was created in March 2006, when the WLCG Memorandum of Understanding was signed.
RO-LCG is led by Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH).
RO-LCG is funded through R&D projects by the Ministry for Research and Innovation.
According to resource accounting, RO-LCG provides more than 10,500 CPU cores and 3 Petabytes disk capacity.
ICASC'19 - International Conference on Advanced Scientific Computing, 12-14.09 2019, Sinaia
ICASC 2019 continues the series of the former 12 annual events of the Romanian LCG Federation on “Grid, Cloud and High-Performance Computing in Science“ (2007-2018).
The conference is devoted to recent developments on the application of advanced computing technologies and methods in physics research and related areas. It is addressed to specialists with various backgrounds of expertise, such as computer scientists and researchers in numerical methods, developers and users of software applications, providers and beneficiaries of data-intensive services, data center administrators.
Steering Committee Meeting, 20.02.2019, IFIN-HH
- Amendment of the SC Bylaws
- Decisions on: new SC composition; IPv6 implementation; RO-LCG strategic objective.
RO-LCG January Meeting, 30.01.2019, IFIN-HH
- Annual Report 2018: Grid production; status of IPv6 implementation; infrastructure and accounting issues.
- Scientific Computing Forum: discussion of the topics of the 5th SCF meeting.
Scientific Computing Forum - 6th Meeting , 25.02.2019, CERN
Grid Deployment Board - February Meeting, 13.02.2019, CERN
- Report: Evolution of WLCG Information Systems
- HEPiX Benchmarking WG report: Standalone HEP workloads in containers
Grid Deployment Board - January Meeting, 16.01.2019, CERN   [Summary]
- Report: IPv6 deployment on WLCG
- Report: Data Organisation Management and Access (DOMA)-QoS